CCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 539 Apprentice Posts. Central Coal Fields Limited had announced an employment notification to fill 539 vacancies of Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates may apply in appoint application format on or before the closing date. The details of CCL Recruitment 2022 has been given below.
It is the good news for the candidates those who are eagerly waiting to apply to CCL Apprentice posts. The last date to submit the online application is 10th September 2022. Candidates can check the syllabus and pattern thoroughly and prepare well for the exam. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
CCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Organization: Central Coal Fields Limited
Total Vacancies: 539
Application Mode: Online
CCL Vacancy Details
- Electrical 190
- Fitter 150
- Technician Vehicles and Maintainance Of Vehicles 50
- CDPA 20
- Machinist 10
- Turner 10
- Electronic Mechanics 10
- Plumber 7
- Photographer 3
- Flower vendor and Landscaper 5
- Book Binder 2
- Carpenter 2
- Dental Laboratory Technician 2
- Food Production 1
- Furniture and Cabinet Maker 2
- Nursery worker (Male) 10
- Agriculture Assistant 5
- Advanced Age Care Taker 2
- Painter (General) 2
- Receptionist 2
- Steward 6
- Tailor 2
- Upholsterer 1
- Secretarial Assistant 5
- Sirdar 10
- Bookkeeper Executive 30
Total 539 Posts
CCL Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed following educational qualifications from the recognized university.
- Apprentice- Matriculation with ITI in Apprentice Trade, Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961, LT permit under IE Rules for mines or 440-550 Volts mining parts permit issued by Competent Authority applicable to mines and HT permit for cable joining and overhead lines issued by the competent authority applicable to mines.
- Mining Sirdar- 10TH, Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 1957 or any other certificate in Mining which entitles to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957, Valid Gas Testing Certificate, Valid First-Aid Certificate or equivalent.
Job fighters age should be in between 18 years and 30 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per govt norms.
Selected candidates will get the best pay scale per month. Refer to the official notification for post wise pay scale along with grade pay details.
Selection of candidates for CCL Recruitment 2022 will be based on their performance in the Written examination and personal interview conducted by the Central Coal Fields Limited.
To apply for CCL Jobs 2022 candidates need to pay an application fee Rs.100/- for General and OBC category and no fee for SC, ST, Ex-s, PWD category.
Online Application Starting from – 20th November 2021
Online Application Form Last Date – 05th December 2021
CCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2022
Candidates can download the CCL Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official website. Applicants can also get the CCL Previous papers 2022. By referring to the previous papers, applicants can get qualified in the written exam.
CCL Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject for CCL Examination|
|01||Written Examination||General Awareness|
How to Apply CCL Vacancy 2022 & Online Application Process
- Work searchers open the CCL Official online interface at www.centralcoalfields.in
- The landing page is shown on the windows screen.
- Then, at that point, simply look down on the landing page and see the Whats New area.
- Overthere, searching for the Apprenticeship in CCL Advertisement.
- Downlaod that CCL Apprentice Notification 2021.
- Peruse every one of the subtleties in it.
- In the wake of checking the qualification conditions, assuming that you have the connected characteristics, then, at that point, apply now.
- To apply on the web, fill invalid subtleties into the CCL Apprentice Application Form 2021.
- Click on the submit button.
- At long last, download the printed copy and take a printout of it for additional utilization.